Monday, June 16, 2008

Art Lover



Waterfall2











Rendezvous


Do you like art?
I love art, especially sceneries. I paint with acrylic. Painting with acrylic is fun. Although I also employ water colour sometimes. I like to paint waterfalls, lovely landscapes, cozy woods and more.

While painting, I always try to maintain a positive thought. Only with positive thoughts we can set our mind in good frame. That's what people say, and I tend to agree with them, if we want to produce good paintings. I would like to share with you some of my artworks. One of my earlier paintings was the "Kereta Lembu" (bullock-cart).

I started painting after quiting my previous job as a programmer, about four years ago. It started with a hobby, but now it has become a serious occupation. My interest in art started since young. My artworks were always hung on the wall by my art teacher.

Not everyone is born an artist, that's what I thought. With time and practice I began to develop my skill. Besides painting on my own, I learned some basic skills through the Internet and books.

I choose to draw what comes into my mind. I may not be a good artist but I will always try to improve my technique.


You can see some of my works via facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1017348334363.2567.1844786905&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1160534833936.19003.1844786905&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1115726753762.14870.1844786905&type=3



Enjoy viewing! I appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can connect with fellow readers by joining www.mybloglog.com

Tell the world about your blog NOW!

Sign up is free using yahoo mail account and start connecting with people all around the world.

Cheers.
~Ucu~

Anonymous said...

Salam, aunty,
Huyo0oooo!

BEAUTIFUL, pro-like paintings!!!
Caya lah!

-Aimi Ho :)